Normal People — Chapter I

There's a straight couple down the street from us, that we hang out with sometimes - they're pretty regular but we like them because Russell's cute and Corinna is fun. Russell is into very macho stuff like car racing and fishing. Corinna is a waitress at a grill downtown. She knows how to drink and she can also be quite funny. 

They're both quite fit. I saw them yesterday in their back yard doing some exercises and stopped to talk to them. People who exercise looooove to talk about it so they called me over when they saw me watching and were super chatty.

The exercises seemed to centred around Russell's balls - yes, his testicles - which were pushed from his body with some kind of an elastic that held them tight and kept them from escaping as Corinna smacked them, squeezed them with her shoes, and trapped them between boards.

I said I'd never seen this kind of thing and they were thrilled to tell me everything.

Russell loves Corinna. He would do anything for her. And Corinna likes that. He wants to make her come as often as she'll let him. And he doesn't want to come, himself. He wants it to be enough that she comes. Corinna's OK with that. 

Her favourite game is to sit in front of him, naked. And if he looks anywhere but her eyes, she'll hurt his balls. He likes this too, of course. He's that kind of pervert. She'll sit in front of him, then spread her legs, then rub her own nipples. He won't be able to not look. It's been so long since he's come properly that he barely remembers what it's like. All he knows is always wanting, and eventually growing to love that. It's like meditation. 

It's true love for Russell. The best moments for him are when they work together on a common project. Usually it's finding new ways to hurt his balls. Or coming up with new games. Then he feels they're really a team. It gives his heart a thrill to see her so happy when she's made him squeak. She's so methodical and yet fun-loving. 

When he found out about the competition, she was so excited she couldn't stop giggling, and then he started too. The competition was a "throbber"; a couple would enter as a team, one member the trainer, the other possessing the organs to be trained. Size was a big part of it but it wasn't everything. Duration was also very important. The idea was that the trainee (the "meat", as they were informally known) would be edged and stimulated for months beforehand, until the cock was perpetually hard and the balls were swollen and purple. 

At the tournament then there were different categories. There was the hard-on marathon, no-touching-allowed events lasting for hours where contestants had to maintain ultimate erectness. There were team events like competitive edging. The most exciting for the two of them was the freestyle ballbusting routine. 

A couple designs and rehearses a ballbusting routine that is then judged on creativity, style, and control (control of the trainer over the meat, and self-control). 

So that's what Russell and Corinna were up to when I came by. I watched in fascination - admittedly I would have loved to give those big swollen balls a squish or two myself, but that would have been like asking a competitive violinist if you could monkey around on his Stradivarius.

So I watched them for a while, and got quite hard. Russell had a beautiful body and I loved watching him present his balls and look lovingly up at Corinna as she hurt them. After each exercise they would always talk about how it went and how it could be made better. In the competition, I was to discover, meat was hooked up to monitors which quantified their experience, to help in the judging.

Russell would grimace slightly, lying on his back, as Corinna held his legs apart and jumped with both feet onto his crotch. Then he would give feedback: in this case, one foot might be more effective, as it would localize her weight more. She would then try that, and bounce up and down, trying out the different angles, until she got "the squeak". Russell would finally emit a high-pitched squeal quite different from the grunts and moans and squawks that she'd been eliciting so far. Then she would try it once more to be sure and dismount, and he would describe (sometimes after a moment of recovery) what the key ingredient had been to that success. 

In all this, Russell never made a single reflexive move, as they almost always do in the videos I've watched, to close his legs, shy away, or in any other way protect his balls. When I commented on that they both laughed. 

"You're looking at solid years of work, just on that point," said Russell ruefully. "It took me a bit longer than average. It's a basic instinct. I had to be converted to craving it at a deep, basic level."

"Many, many weeks of denial, teasing, and conditioning," said the more practical Corinna. 

But then a funny thing happened. As if because we'd been talking about it, Corinna wheeled around and slammed him unexpectedly, as hard as she could. And he flinched. He didn't close his legs entirely, but they buckled a bit. He stayed kneeling, as he had been, but the temperature dropped in an instant. 

Corinna went dead silent. 

"I'm sorry," he said quietly.

She set her jaw. 

"I'm sorry," he said again.

She should her head.

No more fun and games.

"Hey," she said to me, "You want your dick sucked?"

"Baby, no, please..." he whispered.

"You want to suck my dick?" I said, hesitantly.

"Baby..." he pleaded.

"No," she said, "He does." Then she said to him, quietly, "Get over here and suck this nice man's dick like the little pussy faggot you are."

I smiled. "Sure," I said. Russell obeyed instantly, even though I could tell he hated it. I guess when ballbusting isn't a punishment you need something different. 

He sucked my dick back pretty smoothly and I could tell this wasn't his first time. I would have loved to kick his balls at the same time but I didn't dare ask. I was so turned on from watching the session, and from seeing this gorgeous straight hunk snivelling in front of me, that I came embarrassingly quickly. Corinna seemed pleased.

"Come back any time," she smiled.

"Really?" I said, hesitant again.

"Yes. We need a test audience. Come as often as you like. We're at it every day except Tuesday, 12-2 and 4-6."

"Very rigourous," I said approvingly.


"You have no idea," she said.

Comments

Popular Posts